Tuesday 1 May 2012

PAM HOGG - Geometric Futures




So I'm finally starting to master Photoshop (It's about time!). Being on a fashion course Photoshop skills are an essential. The image I produced is of my design for a catwalk show - Pam Hogg S/S 2013. The show will be at the Tate Modern in London, and as this is an internationally renowned art gallery, I decided to make my show into one big art installation. Inspiration from other shows such as Kenzo A/W 2012 and the Nozomi Ishiguro 2012 show, I'm basing my show around the escalators on the 3rd floor of the gallery. 

'Geometric Futures' is what the show will be called, as Pam's collections always feature a mix of bold colours and geometric shapes. This is reflected in the large red cubes that are one of the main features of the show. 

Honestly, I feel that I've done so much work towards this project already that I kind of wish this show would actually happen! Maybe someday...

No comments: