Wednesday 25 January 2012

Woman In Black...and White

Recently, it seems I have developed a bit of a "thing" for monochrome. The moment my student loan came in I spent a whopping £90 on just three items from River Island - all black and white. My first day back at uni was spent shopping...hence another black and white item was purchased. 
I believe my fascination with this colour scheme has been influenced by my love for Chanel. For years now I have been completely enamoured by Chanel's classic style, the mostly monochrome colour scheme reflecting striking glamour whilst maintaining a sense of simplicity.
As I got a new camera for Christmas I decided to style and photograph my friend Bek wearing all my recent monochrome purchases to satisfy my black and white addiction.



















No comments: